Tis the season to mingle with friends and families. If you’re attending some holiday shin-dings this season, and want to give a gift the host or hostess will truly appreciate, check out some of these ideas that can be found out local stores:
1. A tiered platter. Check out the GARNERA Serving Stand from Ikea. Dress your platter up with baked goods and wrap with festive cellophane and ribbon.
2. A cozy throw. Every home can use a throw or two. Check out a collection of throws at urbanbarn.com
3. Cheese accessories. Who doesn’t love cheese? Gift your host or hostess some ornate cheese accessories like these twig cheese knives from Indigo.
4. Seasonal mugs. Nothing exuberates warmth like a special mug. Check out these festive sweater mugs from Bouclair.
5. A festive scented candle. A home can never have too many candles. Take a seasonally scented candle like The Body Shop’s limited edition holiday candles.
6. Stemless wine glasses. This gift is versatile because stemless wine glasses can be used for just about any beverage, not just wine. Check out Mikasa’s Cheers stemless wine glass set at The Bay.
7. A mini rosemary tree. Rosemary is the herb of the season, so gift the gift of a Christmas tree inspired rosemary plant. Check out your local florist or grocery store for a range of rosemary plants.