If you live in a smaller space, you may not be able to go super traditional with the holiday decor like placing an oversized Christmas tree by the window. This doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on the holiday cheer in your home. There are plenty of creative and stunning ideas when it comes to holiday decorating that will make your space seem as festive as can be.
1. Raise up a smaller tree: You don’t need a big tree to create impact. You can always place a smaller tree on an existing table.
2. Add a wreath to your large mirror: Turn your large mirror into glam holiday decor by hanging a wreath right in the middle.
3. Hang ornaments or string garlands on your wall: This is a great way to add holiday cheer to your home without impacting space at all.
4. Dress up the table top: A table center piece is a great way to add a festive element to your home without using up any real estate.
5. Spruce up your existing bookshelf or shelves: The easiest way to add holiday cheer to your home is by adding some pieces to your existing storage furniture.
6. Hang a wreath on the door: One of the most traditional decor pieces during the holidays is a wreath. Best part is that it doesn’t take up any space except on a door!