Connecting to the earth’s elements has a calm and rejuvenating impact on us. Just think about your last visit to the spa. The sound of rain, scent of eucalyptus, and the green bamboos helped to make you feel relaxed. So, why not bring these elements into your home? We’ve put together some simple ideas for bringing the outdoors in!
1. A natural centerpiece is better
2. Incense sticks or a burner with a fresh, earthy scent is refreshing
3. An indoor fountain or waterfall is zen
4. Blues and greens equal bliss
5. Wooden furniture says hello earth
6. A lush plant or two makes the air clean
7. A window with unobstructed light warms the spirit