It’s that time of year again! Autumn leaves, pumpkin pie, turkey and entertaining. If you plan on playing host or hostess this year, we’ve got some easy pointers to help get your home ready for the fall season and Thanksgiving holiday.
- Add a fall wreath to your door. A special way to invite your guests into your fall ready home, is to greet them with a beautiful fall wreath dressed in orange, red and gold fall foliage.
- Prepare a festive centrepiece. Nothing says fall like some pine cones and candles sporting fall colours such as burgundy, gold or brown. You can even decorate fall squash and pumpkin with flowers to create a beautiful autumn centrepiece.
- Add some scented candles around the home. The smell of pine cone and cinnamon helps to provide the perfect fall ambience.
- Get your fall throw out. It’s time to cozy up. Get your wool throw out of storage, and arrange it nicely on your couch or side chair.
- Exchange your summer brights for fall hues. Time to exchange your summer pillows or pillow covers, linens and towels with your fall supply.
The Forest Green Homes team wishes you and your family a very Happy & Special Thanksgiving.
(Photo source: http://howtonestforless.com/)